Tuesday, September 30, 2014

To tell you the truth...


dress: cotton on (similar)
jacket: vero moda (similar here, and here-$18!!!)
shoes: franco sarto via tjmaxx (I maybe drove around to 3 different TJ Maxxes in Utah just to get these in my size, only to find out you can now shop TJ Maxx online. Still not regretting it.)
bag: bass outlet (Oh and it's reversible. Two bags in one. Holla. Find it here, and similar option with a cross-body strap here)

This post has been sitting in my drafts for quite some time now because I haven't been able to write anything that's both authentic and optimistic. So to save you some directionless ramblings about the basic life problems I encounter as I try to navigate this arbitrary world of "being an adult," let me just tell you the truth, as it stands, in this very moment:

It's currently 10:30 in the morning and I have no productive plans today; therefore, I am sitting in my bed, wearing nothing but my alumni shirt and my underwear and my brand new New Balance sneakers that I love so much that putting them on is the first thing I do when I wake up.

That is the truth.

xoxo
Lo

6 comments:

  1. Really great look!!

    XO
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such is life sometimes isn't it!? Relax and enjoy your day :) Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post grad life is the life for me too...soak it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of those days hey? I've been there, enjoy 'em though, there'll be plenty of days that you'll need to be all dressed up and go out in the world & act like a fully-fledged adult. Enjoy it girl! :)

    Cat ♥ Cachoo Joo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I love this post! I have been wanting to get some new balances... and now that I know your feelings on them, I obviously must buy!

    Paige
    http://alreadyinmycloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...