Thursday, May 29, 2014

Let's talk about me being naked some more.

dress: c/o sheinside
blazer: f21 (old)
clogs: urban outfitters (on sale for $20! get on that, my fly, budget-conscious homegirls)
belt: thrifted

If you haven't noticed, I've been avoiding my blog these past couple of weeks, mainly because every time I look at it, I am reminded of how there's constantly about 10 million things on my to-do list and blogging just so happens to be number 10 million and one on that list. You feel me?

Anyways, enough of me sending my sob story out into an internet that will continue to move forward with or without my presence...

The month of May has been really really great. Currently, I'm still recovering from my Memorial Day weekend that was filled with camping trips (obvi), barbecues (duh), and being a poolside diva while letting the sun turn my skin into at least 4 different ethnicities. Seriously, you should see me naked.  

(I might regret that last sentence, but I'm not gonna take it back.) 

xoxo 
Lo

5 comments:

  1. sounds like a perfect weekend to me :) i love the ketchup and mustard look you have going on here
    xo jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha love this!

    Girl, take as much time off as you need. Go enjoy that sun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are so presh! Trying to talk myself out of buying them - but at $20, I don't know how long I'll be able to resist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put a moratorium on shopping after Memorial Day sales destroyed my bank account, but I may already have to make an exception for those shoes...

    www.youthfulindecision.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...