Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Confessions


top: anthropologie (old, but loving this one and pretty much all of these)
jeans: joe's jeans
sandals: urban outfitters (almost sold out, but these work too. Or these)
necklace: the green brocade
sunglasses: urban outfitters (similar)

Confession #1: These pictures were originally taken for light-testing purposes only, as in, I never intended to actually post them here until I found them on Emma's computer and thought, "Why the heck not?" So please excuse my peace-sign bearing, duck-faced tool poses.

Confession #2: I just bought a pair of overalls. From Wal-Mart. And I've worn them almost every day since I got them. What have I become?

Confession #3: I promised myself I would delete 2048 immediately after I beat it. Well 2048 came and went, and here we are trying to get to 4096 now. If you haven't played it yet, here's a word to the wise: Don't do it. Don't make the same mistakes I did. You have more to live for than this.

Confession #4: For the first time in my life, I have a sunburn. And for the first time in my life, I feel like I finally have a deep, personal connection to #whitepeopleproblems.

Confession #5: Ok. I finally gave in and watched Frozen. Still think it's overrated. Still don't understand why full-grown adults are peeing their pants over this movie. Still can't get "Let it Go" out of my head. Ugh.

So ready for the weekend. For more Friday Confessions, go HERE.

xoxo
Lo

7 comments:

  1. Feel you on Frozen. I only saw it like a month ago because my family made me and I was like, eh. Also, I still havent even beaten 2048, so #crying

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you on the wal-mart overalls! I bought a pair last year and I still have yet to get over wearing them everywhere.

    Also... 2048- I was addicted until I started playing Cubits! You are right, I have more to live for (or I should...)

    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes Walmart just happens to have great clothes! My husband is completely obsessed with 2048, so I have a small glimpse of what you're feeling haha!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vowed never to watch Frozen. I was never a 'princess' girl and the whole hype that surrounded the film bored me, but then one lonely (and cold) Friday night I turned it on and watched it all.

    Let's just say, I now have the soundtrack on repeat in my car.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for the perfect pair of overalls foreverrrr. Maybe I should finally give Walmart a try? Although I usually try to avoid that place (it's always SO crowded).

    I thought Frozen was overrated as well. I mean, the thing with the trolls?? Like, WHAT EVEN.
    Lion King is still the #1 Disney movie for me ;)

    Rachel
    Daydream Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want overalls! And I'm currently teaching in Korea where Frozen was the most viewed. The soundtrack continues to haunt me every day of my life in cafes, boutiques, as grandpas's ringtones. Yikes.

    Briana
    www.herringboneheroine.com

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...