Monday, December 16, 2013

Because, Cats.

sweater: f21 (similar)
dress: anthropologie (another cat favorite)
tights: stance
shoes: urban outfitters (similar)
necklace: f21

First of all, I've been wearing these tights with everything lately. I feel like they add a little Avril Lavigne-esque edge to every outfit and that's always a good thing. 

Also, I'm convinced that a weird, cat-printed statement piece (or 5) is an essential for any girl who wants people to know where her priorities lie. Yeah, there's the cute guy you met on campus that was potentially interested until he saw your cat-printed backpack AND your cat necklace and realized you were cuckoo-crazy. But, you know what? 
via
Can I get an amen?


xoxo 


18 comments:

  1. ahhh i love cats and i have always loved cats and will always love cats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically a shout out to me. I love this so much. Also you're like a model, it's fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. duh. cats are the future.
    cats are your future..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats are amazing. Period. haha.
    I absolutely love that outfit!

    <3
    Harlynn
    www.mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is purr-fect ;)
    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA I love that meme. And that cat skirt is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sweet. I love the tights with that dress! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a total cat freak I love, love, love this dress and the tights are so cool!
    Tiana

    www.morphalife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that cat skirt! It is "purr-fect".... Was that joke too cheesy?

    www.bellalurosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is awesome! And the cats just top it off :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is just so pretty - I love the pattern! And those tights are just amazing!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahhh i love love love that cat dress! so fabulous! i am loving a great sweater over a dress lately, super cute!

    xo, Kelsey Belle Happie Reading Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh man this outfit is so cute. I love the cat print dress with the sweater layered over it. Those horizontal striped tights are super cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. those tights were so cute I wonder were she got then from

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is like finding 5 dollars in my pocket. You guys are the best.

More reads...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...